Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

BACK WHERE YOU BELONG



It really took a while before I came up with this write-up. Quite frankly, I ran out of words to tell the story of this project. 

As far as I can recall, I planned the shoot with Edmir Lagui, stylist of Sir Ulysses King. My peg was the TV show Vampire Diaries since I'm fond of watching the series. I could probably use a little chic style for the lady model. This was my first time to work with Sir Edmir. He is so witty and always has a joke to crack! I absolutely had fun working with him. In addition, I greatly admire his creativitiy. I feel so blessed having had the chance to work with him. Most of his accessories used during the shoot were all new. I look forward to work with Sir Edmir again hopefully before the year ends or early January 2012.




























No comments:

Post a Comment