Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

BOHO CHIC






In July 2010, I studied a Basic Photography course at FPPF in Intramuros. On our last day, all students were required to submit STILL LIFE and PORTRAITURE photos for a contest as one of the requirements for completion. I asked Gemmabel Paralisan, a colleague in Integra to help me out and be my model for the said project. Both of us were excited! We thought of a concept right away and ended up with BOHO CHIC.

The location is in my hometown in Dasmarinas. I always traverse along this certain street when travelling and every time see this old Volkswagen, I'll always tell myself that I'd like to bring a model and shoot with this car. So I invited Mike Magsino, a fellow photographer, to shoot with me and Gemma for my project.

Thanks to all my classmates who voted for my photo as the best shot for Portraiture.

Thanks too to all the judges for commending me and saying that I'll be a GOOD FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment