Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

COZY VIXEN



I first had a chance to work with Anjella Tan back in April 2009. I was simply assisting my good friend Ohsie Austria with her shoot. While holding the reflector, I took a shot of Anjella using my my point-and-shoot back then, a Sony digital camera.

I was stunned when I saw her pose and look at the camera. Her height and beautiful features will really make a lot of models envious. I told myself that when I acquire my own DSLR, I will definitely contact her for a shoot. Exactly two years later, in April of this year, I got a chance to photograph her again. 

Angela was nothing short of impressive. Despite the number of people watching us during the shoot, she still managed to pose without hesitation nor inhibition as if nobody were around. Truly, she is one amazing pro. 

Cozy Vixen is one of my favorite albums. The styling and make up were made great by the talented Sharie Anahaw.


















No comments:

Post a Comment