Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

WEAR MY SKIN


"Shower you with garlands and WEAR MY SKIN like a shawl."

Meet Kevin Soriano. Gugle, a good friend of mine, referred me to Kevin and gave his number. When I talked to Kevin, he was so polite and very accomodating. He was actually so excited when I told him he will shocase the creations of Mark Dela Pena. It was fun working with Kevin. I didn't need to direct him what he needed to do. He is amazing. A photographer's delight indeed! I kept on saying during the shoot, "You're so great Kevin!"

You will be surprised to know that Kevin is only 19 years old but stands a towering 6 foot! It was so funny that everytime I had to fix his hair, he really needed to bow down so I could even reach his head. Hahaha! 

I chose "WEAR MY SKIN" as the album title because I was astounded by his skin tone. So fierce! I know that many models out there are wishing to have a skintone like his. 

Surely, Kevin will be a SUPERMODEL soon.















Photographed | Erick Anyayahan
Model | Kevin Soriano
Clothes | Mark Dela Pena
Grooming | Sari Rosendo

No comments:

Post a Comment