Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

MY BIG LOVE

 I can't remember how many times I have watched this movie. But I could say that it would always make me fall in love and inspire me to lose weight and feel good about myself. I love Toni Gonzaga. She accepted Macky played by Sam Milby even if he was so big then. I know my friends loved me though I am 150lbs or 160lbs, I don't know. I don't really bother knowing my weight. But I cannot deny the fact that I need to lose weight so I could feel good again inside and to make me healthy as well.I like what Toni told Macky that if he wants to get fit, the reason must be because he cares about himself, and not for others' sake. True! After watching the film, I got my iPod and my rubber shoes, decided to walk for thirty minutes. I told myself--this is my first step in my own Wellness Project.
While walking, I thought of making a blog and recording all my activity from this night until my birthday on April 6th this year. Thanks to Louie Calaraga, my model-friend who really encouraged me to put up this blog. Just like what Toni said in the movie, "FIrst step: Goal Setting!" So my weight goal is 130lbs on my big day. Ambitious, isn't it? Well I hope many of my friends will encourage and support me here in my new journey of a brand new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment